More and more companies and government agencies are recognizing the need to create models of their businesses. But creating good business models is not a simple endeavor—it requires a new set of skills. Written by two business modeling experts, this book shows you how to make your business modeling efforts successful. It provides indepth coverage of each of the four distinct business modeling disciplines—process modeling, motivation modeling, organization modeling, and rules modeling—helping you master them all and understand how to effectively combine them. This essential, authoritative guide puts you miles ahead of everyone who continues to approach business modeling haphazardly.Explains how to analyze, simulate, and deploy business Models.
- Provides in-depth coverage of the four business modeling disciplines: process modeling, motivation modeling,
- Offers guidance on how to work effectively with subject matter experts and how to run business modeling
- Details today’s best practices for building effective business models, and describes common mistakes that should be avoided
- Describes standards for each business modeling discipline.
- Explains how to analyze, simulate, and deploy business models.
- Includes examples from the authors’ work with clients and from a single running that spans the book.